“My favorite thing about the Lisa’s Sculptural Fused Glass class was the creative freedom – we were not required to make the same thing the same way. I was surprised by the variety and number items we made and the flexibility we had to go our own way with our projects. The glass studio was very comfortable and very clean with plenty of room.” -Ron
Get FREE advanced glass fusing tips and tricks sent to your inbox. Follow my blog.
Join 810 other subscribers
My Creative Process
Recent Blog Posts
- 6 Easy Ways to Include Words in Your Designs
- Celebrate Glowing Seasonal Home Accents
- Spark Your Imagination with Lustrous Lanterns
- 5 Tips to Get into Your Creative Zone
- 5 Reasons to Draw Fused Glass Designs on the Computer
- Fused Glass Sculptures Made Easy
- Inspire Your Creativity Beyond Basic!
- Get Sticky Guide to Glues
- Is Fused Glass Food Safe?
- What are Striker and Reactive Glasses?